Monday, February 8, 2010

Still seeking CPA ready for adventure!

On Jan 29th I posted that I was looking for a CPA who would like to join me in a new enterprise built on a foundation I already have here in Belize.  Mary from Washington posted a comment indicating her interest, and she even has property just across the lagoon from Placencia.
I should note that comments you post here come to me as e-mails, but I cannot reply to them other than posting a comment in reply.  I believe in posting a comment that you can send it as an e-mail, which I think will provide me with your e-mail address that I can reply to.  The bottom line here?  Mary has not replied to my comment, and has not sent me an e-mail directly. I want to send her a substantive reply that is not appropriate for this blog, but can't, because I don't know her e-mail address.  So I don't know if she is serious. 
I am serious, and hope she will contact me, and/or other CPAs will consider this opportunity.  Remember, on the journey through life you accumulate and get rid of lots of "stuff'', and in the end the most valuable thing you have are the stories of the adventures in your life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carl, I'm absolutely interested. Check your email!
Mary