Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Still alive...and well.

Geeeeeeez! It's been too long since I've posted here, and it has reached a point of embarrasment...it's not that I've been especially busy - although in fact I have been with end of the month stuff and bus company issues, all of which I'll write about within a few days. Most notable perhaps is in the last week we have had over 9" of rain on two separate nights, and this wasn't whole nights of rain - it was very heavy rain for an hour or two. Last one was 2 nights ago, and there is still standing water in lots of places, even though the local soil is basically sand.

Tonight I have to use a tutorial disk to learn the program that the local Rotary website has now been converted into. It is supposed to be easy to use so we'll see.

Tomorrow morning I'll be helping to present dictionaries to kids in the Seine Bight School. for many it will be the first book they've owned. I'll be photo documenting it, and will post here within the next night or two. Now, the tutorial...

1 comment:

Judith Wood said...

Carl, I said I would pay for the books. Do they still not want them? All children's books.
Love,
Your sister in California